Important notice to be read by all bidders1. Attention is drawn to the General Conditions of Sale relating to all properties. All prospective purchasers are invited to obtain copies of any special conditions specified in relation to each lot. In addition to the deposit a Buyer’s premium of £300 plus VAT will be payable.
2. All prospective purchasers shall be deemed to have inspected the property and made usual pre contract enquiries and searches. Prospective bidders should check the addendum sheet available in the auction room for alterations and amendments.
3. The successful bidder is under contract as soon as the auctioneers gavel falls on his or hers bid.
4. On a property being knocked down, the bidder must immediately provide to the auctioneers clerk his/hers full name and address together with name and address of Solicitor acting on his/her behalf to enable the Memorandum of Contract to be completed in the form as printed in the auction catalogue. This must be signed by the bidder and exchanged with the Auctioneers staff/ Vendors Solicitor, prior to leaving the room, accompanied by a minimum deposit 10% of the maximum bid or £2000 whichever is the greater.
5. Details relating to each lot are set out as a general guideline only for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute part of an offer or contact. All descriptions are given in good faith and believed correct, but any intending purchaser or tenant must satisfy themselves by inspecting or otherwise as to the correctness of each item.
6. The Auctioneers have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain his/her own verification.
7. Photographs and any plans published are for convenience of prospective purchasers only and do not form part of any contract. Any sizes quoted are all approximate and for guidance only and do not form part of any contract. All properties are offered with vacant possession unless otherwise stated.
8. No person in the employment of the Auctioneers has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to any property listed in the auction catalogue.
9. In the event of there being any addendum to the particulars of sale or the General and Special Conditions of sale, a copy of the addendum will be attached to the Memorandum of Contract and shall be signed by the purchaser and such addendum shall be deemed to form part of the sales particulars and conditions of sale and if in conflict, shall prevail.
10. Inspection of investment properties is by courtesy of the tenants. Inspection of properties with vacant possession is by arrangement with the Auctioneers or Joint Auctioneers as indicated in the Auction catalogue.
11. Prospective purchasers intending to bid at the auction for a specific lot are advised to consult with the Auctioneers before the sale to enquire whether the particular lot will be offered at the Auction. The Vendor has the right to sell prior to auction or withdraw the Lot and neither the Auctioneer nor Vendor is responsible for any abortive costs, losses or damages of a prospective Purchaser.
12. Guide prices are for information only and should not be relied upon as an indication of reserve price, or representing professional valuations for any purpose. Purchasers are deemed to have relied upon their own knowledge or the advice of their own professional or others.